Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data, and request for your consent for the processing of such data.
- The Lgs. Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on the protection of personal data. In compliance with the prescriptions ofthis law, the treatment of personal data on the part of our organization is organized on the basis of the principles of correctconduct, legality and transparency and protection of the confidentiality and of the rights of the persons to which the datarefer.
- In this sphere, we provide you with the information as prescribed by article 13 of Lgs. Decree 196/2003 and we ask you toexpress your consent for the processing of the personal data as specified further below for the following purposes:to deal with your request for general information and/or booking in order to give you the relative information;
- The conferment of your data is optional; however, their partial, inexact or non-conferment could make it impossible tosupply the services that you have requested.
- In the quality of customers or potential customers, the data that are the subject of the processing are generally of anordinary type, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identity. Should you, in the fields that do not providefor a specific indication, communicate to us data that are of a sensitive nature, as referred to by article 4 letter d) of Lgs. Decree 196/2003, and as such needful of particular protection, we inform you that such data shall be processed by us withrespect for the limits prescribed by the Privacy law.
- The processing of the data collected shall be carried out by means of electronic instruments and/or on hard copy and, inany case, in compliance with the legal provisions in force relative to this matter.
- We inform you that our organization provides for the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures, in order toguarantee the security of the data, with particular reference to the provisions of annex B to the Pres. Decree 196/2003 Technical specifications regarding minimum security measures.
- We remind you that you may always exercise towards us your rights foreseen by article 7 of Lgs. Decree 196/2003 such as,for example, the updating, correction or cancellation of the data.
- To exercise such rights, please contact the Data Processors of the processing.